"A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words." - Ansel Adams

Friday, May 13, 2016

5.7.16 | Torsiello Boardwalk Engagement Session

This couple is so very special to me and I was flattered when they asked me to photograph their engagement session!  I was even more excited to learn their theme!  Even though rain clouds were looming, we had a lovely day with beautifully diffused light.  I had a blast and could not stop cracking up the whole day... not to mention the super fun and yummy props!  And check out this gorgeous bride's dress... does it get any cuter than popsicles on a dress??!!?
Love these two so much and I wish them only the very best as they become Mr. & Mrs. <3




If you are interested in booking a photo session with me feel free to email me at nicolehunterphotography@gmail.com or contact me through my website!  I'd love to hear from you :-)

Don't forget to take a look at what's happening on Facebook and follow me on Instagram to get sneak peeks of photo shoots!

No comments:

Post a Comment