"A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words." - Ansel Adams

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

4.23.16 | Giardino Newborn Sneak Peek!

Twins have a special bond and connection with each other.  You know these two are twins when they naturally turn towards each other no matter how you place them... so cute!  These lovely little ladies were amazing during their entire session!  How gorgeous are they?!   Their parents are awesome and beautiful people and their big furry brother would not them out of his sight!  Wait until you see more photos.

If you are interested in booking a photo session with me feel free to email me at nicolehunterphotography@gmail.com or contact me through my website!  I'd love to hear from you :-)

Don't forget to take a look at what's happening on Facebook and follow me on Instagram to get sneak peeks of photo shoots!

No comments:

Post a Comment