"A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words." - Ansel Adams

Saturday, November 19, 2016

11.14.16 | Welcome Baby Peters!

Welcome to the world, baby girl!  What a beautiful little one.  She was a dream during her session! She was sleepy and comfy but we also were able to capture her pretty eyes when she was awake and didn't want to miss a thing!  I think her mom and I had too much fun ;-) It was so difficult to pick only a couple to share! <3



Interested in booking a photo session with me?  Feel free to email me at nicolehunterphotography@gmail.com or contact me through my website!  I'd love to hear from you!

Don't forget to take a look at what's happening on Facebook and follow me on Instagram to get sneak peeks of photo shoots!

No comments:

Post a Comment