"A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words." - Ansel Adams

Sunday, July 3, 2016

6.25.16 | Four Generations

I love when generations come together to celebrate each other... especially to welcome two brand new little ladies!  So many memories made already and so many more to be made together.  What a blessing to be able to have four generations together!  This family is beyond beautiful and their love truly shows.  I had such a lovely time working with them all to capture these special moments between spanning generations on a gorgeous summer day!  Not to mention how much I love working with Stephanie, Mike, and their twin ladies <3




If you are interested in booking a photo session with me feel free to email me at nicolehunterphotography@gmail.com or contact me through my website!  I'd love to hear from you :-)

Don't forget to take a look at what's happening on Facebook and follow me on Instagram to get sneak peeks of photo shoots!

No comments:

Post a Comment