"A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words." - Ansel Adams

Saturday, February 27, 2016

2.27.16 | Hidden Spring Lavender

So, I may be a bit biased due to my obsession with lavender... but this place is gorgeous!  The farm is charming and the shoppe is filled with intoxicating lavender products (made on site).  The owner is lovely and so knowledgeable.  If you love lavender or if you are looking for wonderful gifts for the lavender-lover in your life, I highly recommend Hidden Spring Lavender!  Yes, I left with a few indulgences this afternoon :-)
I cannot wait until these beauties bloom!  Even though their flowers are not present, these plants are still beautiful.  You better believe that I will be back in the late spring, early summer to take in the splendor of these blooms!

No comments:

Post a Comment