"A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words." - Ansel Adams

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

10.18.15 | A Secret Family Session!

Another surprise session!!  Love these!!  This was a stealthy meeting of this big, fun family... they planned, coordinated, and met without anyone knowing!  The grownups were great and kids were super fun and energetic!  Loved spending time with these awesome people and capturing special moments for them and their loved ones <3




If you are interested in booking a fun, photo session with me feel free to email me at nicolehunterphotography@gmail.com or contact me through my website!  I'd love to hear from you :-)

Don't forget to take a look at what's happening on Facebook and follow me on Instagram to get sneak peeks of photo shoots!

No comments:

Post a Comment