"A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words." - Ansel Adams

Sunday, November 1, 2015

10.25.15 - Gankiewicz Family, Hamilton Veterans Park

Autumn brings gorgeous, warm colors to the outdoors and on this day we captured so many beautiful shades along with (more importantly) fun moments of the Gankiewicz family!  This family is so very special to me and I had such a great time capturing these moments for them.  Mom and dad were such champs and their kiddos were super fun!  No, you are not seeing double... These little ladies are twins and they love each other so much!  And, boy, do they love hugging each other and their awesomely adorable big brother <3


If you are interested in booking a fun, photo session with me feel free to email me at nicolehunterphotography@gmail.com!  I'd love to hear from you :-)

Don't forget to take a look at what's happening on Facebook and follow me on Instagram to get sneak peeks of photo shoots!

No comments:

Post a Comment